Tuesday, July 13, 2010

hoaw to cook a Blackberry Tart




Blackberry Tart Recipe

My introduction to tart making began about 15 years ago when I took a week long patisserie class at London's Le Cordon Bleu. During that week we learned how to make all kinds of tarts; lemon, chocolate, almond, apple, and fruit. My favorite, by far, was the fruit tart. Even today I love the combination of a sweet buttery crust, a rich silky cream, and juicy ripe fruit. And I especially like glazing the fruit with jam, as it makes the tart almost sparkle.


     Read More..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Heaven Planet Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates